Due to the uncertainty surrounding our 2020 Summer season (the impacts of COVID-19),
we've had to adjust the way we schedule our trips. We're very excited to be back on the water,
offering trips and experiences along the coastal bays, and giving families, couples, vacationers,
and locals a unique and safe experience on the OC Bay Hopper.
We are not sure whether it will be viable to operate every trip we have put on our schedule.
As a business, we need to remain flexible to book groups for private charters, yet still offer
the experiences you see on our menu to people who cannot afford booking an entire boat.
For these reasons, we mark most of our trips scheduled more than 72 hours from now, as tentative.
This means that we may, if necessary, cancel that trip and refund anyone who made a reservation.
For anyone who is not comfortable with the potential that their trip may be cancelled, we have two options:
Pay an additional fee ($30 for this trip) when booking, and we will "Lock In" that trip so that it won't be cancelled.
Wait until we pass the “Lock In” date (, on for this trip)
to book your seats at a regular rate. (We do this to allow private charters, which generally book within 72 hours, to book and cancel our regular schedule)